Home >Unlabelled > LAMBORGHINI Car desktop wallpaper | Models |
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 by info
LAMBORGHINI Car Models
• Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera (9)
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Blancpain
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Bicolore
• Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce (4)
• Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4 Roadster (4)
• Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni
• Lamborghini Gallardo GT600 BF
• Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV China Edition
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Super Trofeo
• Lamborghini Ad Personam (13)
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
• Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 IMSA GTV (6)
• Lamborghini Reventon (16)
• Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (13)
• Lamborghini Estoque Concept (10)
• Murcielago LP640 Versace (3)
• Murcielago LP640 Roadster (12)
• Lamborghini Gallardo Nera (2)
• Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (16)
• Lamborghini Miura Concept (4)
• Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder (14)
• Lamborghini Gallardo SE (3)
• Concept S (3)
• Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
• Lamborghini Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car
• Lamborghini Murcielago RGT (5)
• Lamborghini Murcielago 40th Anniversary Edition (2)
• Lamborghini Gallardo (13)
• Lamborghini Murcielago Sketch
• Lamborghini Murcielago Barchetta Concept (4)
• Lamborghini Murcielago
• Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 (8)
• Lamborghini Diablo GTR
• Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
• Lamborghini Diablo SVR
• Lamborghini Diablo SV
• Lamborghini Diablo Roadster
• Lamborghini Diablo Iota
• Lamborghini Diablo SE
• Lamborghini Diablo VT
• Lamborghini Diablo
• Lamborghini LM
• Lamborghini Countach Quattrovalvole
• Lamborghini Jalpa (4)
• Lamborghini Silhouette
• Lamborghini Jarama
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A., commonly referred to as Lamborghini , is an Italian automaker based in the small township of Sant'Agata Bolognese. The company was founded in 1963 by manufacturing magnate Ferruccio Lamborghini. It has changed ownership numerous times since, most recently becoming a subsidiary of German car manufacturer Audi AG (itself a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group) in 1998. Lamborghini has achieved widespread recognition for its sleek, exotic designs, and its cars have become symbols of performance and wealth.
Ferruccio Lamborghini entered the automobile manufacturing business with the aim of producing a high-quality grand tourer that could outperform and outclass offerings from local rival Ferrari S.p.A. The company's first models had uninspired styling and were of lesser build quality, and sold in far fewer numbers to equivalent Ferrari offerings. Lamborghini met with success in 1966 with the release of the mid-engined Miura sports coupé, and in 1968 with the Espada GT, the latter of which sold over 1,200 units during ten years of production. After almost a decade of rapid growth, and the release of classic models like the Countach in 1974, hard times befell the company in the late 1970s, as sales plunged in the wake of the 1973 oil crisis. Bankruptcy crippled the automaker, and after passing through the hands of a number of Swiss entrepreneurs, Lamborghini came under the corporate umbrella of industry giant Chrysler. The American company failed to make the Italian manufacturer profitable, and in 1994, the company was sold to Indonesian interests. Lamborghini would remain on life support throughout the rest of the 1990s, continuously updating the Diablo of 1990 in lieu of a planned expanded range of offerings, including a smaller car that would appeal to American enthusiasts. Reeling from the Asian financial crisis of the previous year, in 1998 Lamborghini's owners sold the troubled automaker to AUDI AG, the luxury car division of German automotive conglomerate Volkswagen AG. German ownership marked the beginning of a period of stability and increased productivity for Lamborghini, with sales increasing nearly tenfold over the course of the next decade.
Assembly of Lamborghini cars continues to take place at the automaker's ancestral home in Sant'Agata Bolognese, where engine and automobile production lines run side-by-side at the company's single factory. Each year, the facility produces less than 3,000 examples of the four models offered for sale, the V10-powered Gallardo coupé and roadster, and the flagship V12-powered Murciélago coupé and roadster.
autocar99. Powered by Blogger.
Faith sister birthday card inside design Vintage Birthday Card - Birthday Wishes And Love To My Sister. Birthday Wishes to my Sister. Greeti...
Tribal Maori Arm Tattoos " Tattoo For Men " tribal armband tattoo design Maori arm tattoo. tribal tattoos upper arm – Google Image...
Indian House Plans Images: VIJAY VASTU PLAN - VASTU Indian House Plans Images: VIJAY VASTU PLAN - VASTU Pictures of House Plans, Vastu Pictu...
Desktop Wallpaper Girls. Labels: Wallpapers Desktop Wallpaper Girls. Labels: Wallpapers Desktop Wallpaper Girls 1920x1200 Fantasy Girl Deskt...
Native Christmas Wallpaper, Native Christmas Computer Wallpaper, Christmas Decoration Wallpapers Free Christmas Holiday Wallpapers « Compute...
2009 Football Player Desktop Wallpapers | Size – 8.50 MB #14: Football HD Wallpapers Pack & South Africa 2010 World Cup Wallpapers Real ...
Prosecutor Princess Cast Kim So Yeon as Ma Hye Ri Park Shi Hoo as Seo In Woo Min Young Won as Lee Yoo Na Lee Jong Suk (이종석) as Lee Woo Hyun ...